Logbook is an indispensable document for seamen. And even the log can be produced in accordance with your individual wishes. The first page of the logbook traditionally contains a form for filling in information about the ship.
- Natural leather binding. Real leather of reddish brown color.
- The log’s back and hood are also made of real leather. Securely glued and fastened with rivets.
- 150 sheets of ivory color.
- The album block is hand-sewed by hand.
- There is a form for boat data on the first page.
- There is a table to fill in the data on all subsequent pages.
- Satin ribbon-bookmark will help quickly find the right page.
- The fly-leaves are glue over with Scrapbooking paper.
The price of the gift box is calculated separately.